TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Supply form part of the contract between Trevor Morrow Ltd. and the customer.
By using this website, all website users (“you”) agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, you may not use this website. All offers are made subject to these terms and conditions.
Trevor Morrow Ltd. shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with this agreement.
- We accept all major credit cards with secure payment protection by our partner Bank of Ireland.
- All prices quoted on our website are in Euro and include VAT.
- Delivery charges are not included in the listed item prices on the website.
- The shipping charges will be applied in the Shopping Cart by a shipping calculator.
- The total price of the order will include the price of the item as well as the shipping charge applied to deliver the item.
- These charges will be displayed in your Shopping Cart before you confirm your order.
- Payment will be deducted from your credit card once you confirm your order.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to cancel your order.
Once your items have been shipped, or delivered, there will be charges for delivery and uplifts.
You can cancel your order by calling our store on 096-71247 or contacting us via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
In order to initiate a return of an item that you are not happy with, the following conditions apply:-
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Bespoke or special order items one-off items cannot not be returned if the item is of perfect merchantable quality.
- You’ll need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- There is a 25% restocking charge.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returning the item.
- Upon receipt of the returned item, we will inspect the item.
- Once we are satisfied that the condition of the item is in the same condition when it was originally purchased, we will issue a refund.
- If the condition of the item is not in the same merchantable quality as when it was sold, a refund will not be offered.
DAMAGES and RETURN POLICY
In the event that you receive a faulty or defective item, the following conditions apply:-
- Please inspect your order upon delivery within 24 hours of delivery and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item.
- Report damaged items by email to email@example.com, including pictures if possible.
- Shipping costs for return/exchange of damaged item is free of charge and will be arranged by Trevor Morrow Ltd.
- A refund will be issued where the customer doesn’t want an exchange.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
Small items will be shipped with An Post and normally delivered within 3 days.
Please ensure that all goods are inspected within 24 hours of delivery and any damages or shortages
are reported to firstname.lastname@example.org, including pictures if possible.
All larger goods are delivered by our own staff or by courier service and normally take between 3-7
days depending on location. You will be contacted prior to delivery day to advise approximate time
Cost of Shipping
- Items priced over €3000 :— Free van delivery nationwide (either store van or courier)
- Items priced between €1000 – €3000 :— € 70 charge for over 60km from store
- Items priced between €200 – €3000 :— Free delivery inside 60km from store
- Small items (e.g. pictures, mirrors, bed linen etc.) : — €10 courier charge available ( check with store if applicable)