Respa | Symphony Deluxe
€290.00 – €595.00
The Symphony Deluxe represents superb value for money in our Essentials Collection. Offering a well rounded medium support rating with a traditional quilted top covered in a sumptuous knitted soft touch fabric. Featuring the RespaTech Support spring system 13.5 gauge with an edge to edge support frame for increased durability and comfort. Totalling 28cm in height, turning is recommended. (Fabric Malta, Cream) (Soft Furnishings, Bedeck 1951)
- Medium: Our handy comfort rating guide helps you choose the mattress that is the perfect fit for you.
- Traditional Quilted: Luxurious traditional quilt with cushioning layers and an individual alluring design.
- Respatech Ortho: Our most supportive spring system for spinal alignment & posture care, 12.5 gauge.
- Respatech Support: Open-coil spring system 13.5 gauge for a firm, yet both comfortable and supportive sleep.
- Edge To Edge Support: Minimized partner disturbance and increased edge to edge comfort and strength
- Turning Recommended: For an optimum sleeping experience we recommend turning your mattress.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Small items will be shipped with An Post and are normally delivered within 3 days.
Please ensure that all goods are inspected within 24 hours of delivery and any damages or shortages
are reported to email@example.com, including pictures if possible.
All larger goods are delivered by our own staff or by courier service and normally take between 3-7
days depending on location. You will be contacted prior to delivery day to advise approximate time
- All shipping charges are applied at checkout
- All items priced above €3000 :— Free van delivery nationwide (either store van or courier)
- Large items priced below €3000 :— €70 charge outisde 60km from store and free delivery inside 60km from store
- Small items (e.g. accessories, bed linen etc.) : — €10 courier charge
Damages and Return Policy
In the event that you receive a faulty or defective item, the following conditions apply:-
- Please inspect your order upon delivery within 24 hours of delivery and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item.
- Report damaged items by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching pictures of damaged item if possible.
- Shipping costs for return/exchange of damaged item is free of charge and will be arranged by Trevor Morrow Ltd.
- A refund will be issued where the customer doesn’t want an exchange.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to cancel your order.
Once your items have been shipped, or delivered, there will be charges for delivery and uplifts.
You can cancel your order by calling our store on 096-71247 or contacting us via email to: email@example.com.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
In order to initiate a return of an item that you are not happy with, the following conditions apply:-
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Bespoke or special order items one-off items cannot not be returned if the item is of perfect merchantable quality.
- You’ll need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- There is a 25% restocking charge.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returning the item.
- Upon receipt of the returned item, we will inspect the item.
- Once we are satisfied that the condition of the item is in the same condition when it was originally purchased, we will issue a refund.
- If the condition of the item is not in the same merchantable quality as when it was sold, a refund will not be offered.