Coelo TV Unit – 2 Door
W184 x D45 x H64 cm
The Coelo Dining and Living Collection is a painted range of country style furniture with a choice of paint colours and oak top finishes.Stunning centrepiece design is the key to the Coelo collection and is designed to suit all styles of home. The base plinths and cabinet frames are constructed from solid birch wood with the tops all crafted from solid European oak. The smooth flat surfaces are made from high density fibre panels to achieve a perfect painted surface. The combination of stainless steel shell handles and trumpet shape knobs add the finishing touches to this superbly constructed range of furniture. Alternative handle options available on request.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Small items will be shipped with An Post and are normally delivered within 3 days.
Please ensure that all goods are inspected within 24 hours of delivery and any damages or shortages
are reported to firstname.lastname@example.org, including pictures if possible.
All larger goods are delivered by our own staff or by courier service and normally take between 3-7
days depending on location. You will be contacted prior to delivery day to advise approximate time
- All shipping charges are applied at checkout
- All items priced above €3000 :— Free van delivery nationwide (either store van or courier)
- Large items priced below €3000 :— €70 charge outisde 60km from store and free delivery inside 60km from store
- Small items (e.g. accessories, bed linen etc.) : — €10 courier charge
Damages and Return Policy
In the event that you receive a faulty or defective item, the following conditions apply:-
- Please inspect your order upon delivery within 24 hours of delivery and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item.
- Report damaged items by email to email@example.com, attaching pictures of damaged item if possible.
- Shipping costs for return/exchange of damaged item is free of charge and will be arranged by Trevor Morrow Ltd.
- A refund will be issued where the customer doesn’t want an exchange.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to cancel your order.
Once your items have been shipped, or delivered, there will be charges for delivery and uplifts.
You can cancel your order by calling our store on 096-71247 or contacting us via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
In order to initiate a return of an item that you are not happy with, the following conditions apply:-
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Bespoke or special order items one-off items cannot not be returned if the item is of perfect merchantable quality.
- You’ll need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- There is a 25% restocking charge.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returning the item.
- Upon receipt of the returned item, we will inspect the item.
- Once we are satisfied that the condition of the item is in the same condition when it was originally purchased, we will issue a refund.
- If the condition of the item is not in the same merchantable quality as when it was sold, a refund will not be offered.